Sales Opportunity Assessment Checklist
This Sales Opportunity Assessment Checklist is free for you to use and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which means you can use it any way you wish, we just ask you to attribute it to us at New Frontiers.
In the process of a client project we did a scan of some of the various sales opportunity assessments out there…and quickly came to the conclusion that we couldn’t find one that was exactly as we wanted. So we created our own. And here it is.
- The Opportunity Assessment is designed to be used for opportunities of all sizes across all sectors. Tailor it as required
- Download the document and you should find it simple to use the Assessment
- You do not have to follow CONTAC(T) in any order, simply use it in whichever ways make sense
- The (T) section introduces the concept of the Buying Cycle and will help you decide on the appropriate strategy to follow, depending on the behaviours demonstrated by your prospect
- Jumping ahead of the prospect (premature solutionitis) is a common cause of failure
- Please accept that we’ve created some slightly awkward headings to work them into the Acronym
Contact us if you would prefer a PowerPoint version.
Follow the link below to read more about this Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.