This policy sets out how new-frontiers.co.uk, whose parent company is New Frontiers Management Limited, uses and protects your personal data, including data from your use of our website.
- We comply with the laws and regulations of the countries where we conduct business
- We do not give, sell, rent or barter your Personal Data to third parties without your express permission and except where it is a necessary part of us being able to provide our service to you or required by law.
- If you get in touch via the contact form on our website, your details are stored on our database.
- When you sign up to receive mailings from us we store your contact details on Mailchimp.
- If you choose to participate in any of our surveys, then your data will be processed by Survey Monkey.
- We track our website user interactions using Google Analytics.
- We enable you to purchase goods and services from us by using Paypal to process your payments.
- We make it easy for you to remove your name from our marketing lists, by emailing: info [at] new-frontiers.co.uk.
- When you use social media (e.g. LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or YouTube) from our social media icons and links, you should be clear that we hold no personal data on your use and that therefore you are adhering to their privacy policies and not ours.
- We safeguard and protect your Personal Data.
- We update or disclose to you the Personal Data we have about you whenever you ask us.
- We make every attempt to keep Personal Data complete, up to date and accurate.
- We educate our employees on our privacy guidelines and how to comply with them.
The nature of our work means that at times we are given access to confidential client information.
We respect your privacy and the confidential nature of the information you share with us. We appreciate that our ability to work together successfully depends on trust and your confidence that we will keep all such information confidential. So we do.
We typically sign mutual confidentiality agreements with our clients to confirm that their proprietary plans, strategies and business information are protected.
We are registered under the Data Protection Act.
We process your personal data under the following lawful bases:
- When it is Necessary for a Contract e.g. to enable you to purchase products and services from us
- Under our Legitimate Interests e.g. to enable us to provide you with information about our products and services prior to entering into a contract
- With your Consent e.g. when you ask to join our mailing list
If you get in touch with us via the contact form on the website, we may save the details you share with us on our database. This way, if you get in touch with you in future we can refer to our previous conversations. We will not contact you or share your details without asking for your consent first. We use Microsoft to manage our email systems. We keep your personal data for no longer than 6 years after we have had the last contact, before deleting it from our systems.
If you subscribe to our mailing list you will automatically be subscribed to receive email updates.
This website is hosted by ysh.co.uk.
We use Google Analytics (GA) to track site user interaction. We have GA code installed on our site which creates one or more text files on your computer (called a “cookie”). The cookies contain an ID number which is used to uniquely identify your browser and track each site you visit that has GA enabled.
We use this data to determine the number of people using our site and to better understand how they find and use our web pages. With this information we can continually improve the information that we provide on our site and the processes for actions such as contacting us. We can also use it to increase the number of new people finding our site.
Google analytics stores the following data:
- Time of visit, pages visited, and time spent on each page of the webpages
- Interactions with site-specific widgets
- Referring site details (such as the URL a user came through to arrive at this site)
- Type of web browser
- Type of operating system (OS)
- Network location and IP address
- Document downloads
- Clicks on links leading to external websites
- Errors when users fill out forms
- Clicks on videos
- Scroll depth
Google also collects information about you from its Doubleclick tracking and profiling service, from ad-supported apps on your Android or iOS device, from your YouTube and Gmail activity and from your Google account. This data is put together and used to make inferences about your age, gender, interests, hobbies, shopping habits and living circumstances.
More about Google Analytics
If you already have GA cookies, they will be updated with the latest information about your visit to the site.
As we cannot access any personal data about you ourselves, we are not the Data Controller for your Google Analytics or Doubleclick profile data. You would need to contact Google directly for this information.
You have the right to object to this tracking and to stop it happening.
How do I prevent being tracked by Google Analytics?
If you are uncomfortable with this tracking, you can take one or more of the following actions:
- Click Decline in the Pop-Up box that appears on this website
- Use a tracking-blocker, such as Privacy Badger
- Clear cookies after every browsing session
- Install the Google Analytics opt-out extension
You can find out more about disabling cookies from the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
As an individual whose personal data is processed by new-frontiers.co.uk you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed – which is what this privacy notice is for
- The right to access the data we hold about you
- The right to erasure (in some circumstances)
- The right of data portability
- The right to have your data rectified if its inaccurate
- The right to have your data restricted or blocked from processing
Please use our Contact form if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
You also have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing (either use the ‘unsubscribe’ button on our emails or contact us directly) and where we process it for our Legitimate Interests.
Please use our Contact form if you wish to exercise this right.
You can complain to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) if you are not happy with the way we have handled your data and are unable to resolve the issue with us personally.
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Data Protection Act 2018
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 – The Guide
v.2.1 September 2018 Edited by: New Frontiers Management Limited, whose Registered Office is 48 Rothschild Drive, Southampton, Hampshire, SO31 7NS