Maintaining ISO 27001 Certification – ISMS Managed Service
Congratulations on achieving ISO 27001 Certification. We know just how much time and effort you are likely to have put into it. You will need to keep it and our ISO 27001 Managed Service could be just the answer.
And now you have it, you’ve set some high expectations and now need to ensure you do what’s needed to maintain it. For many firms, this can suck valuable resources, time and people away from your firm’s primary task.
The ISO 27001 Managed Service – a cost effective alternative that avoids you tying up your in-house resources.
That’s why we’ve developed this ISO 27001 Managed Service – a cost effective alternative that avoids you tying up your in-house resources.
An Agreed Monthly Fee
For an agreed monthly fee we’ll ensure that everything is done to help you keep your certification and operate your Information Security Management System to deliver your business objectives.
The service includes regular sessions facilitated by an ISO 27001 Certified Lead Implementer to ensure you are;
- Operating your ISMS in accordance with your documentation
- Updating it as your circumstances change and ensuring that document owners do the work needed
- Reviewing your risk assessment and advising on changes and updates to it, as well as the impact of any new controls that may be required
- Monitoring and measuring your ISMS, using information from your records about incidents, events, errors and exceptions to see what you can do better
- Performing internal audits to check that what is said to be done is being done and to potentially reveal further threats and vulnerabilities
- Preparing for and facilitating your management reviews
- Recommending corrective actions and ensuring that these improvements are appropriately embedded within your ISMS
- Preparing for surveillance visits from your certification authority